THE BITE :JOHN 16:33
“I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world.””
John 16:33 CSB
- Your faith includes loving Jesus and believing that He came from God
- Jesus told these things so that in Him we would have peace in HIM
- Suffering is going to happen. But when it does, He tells us to Be courageous.
- ”Pain has profit” What can you gain from the trial that you are going thru?
- “Peace is found in having contact with Jesus.”
- “You don’t know peace until you have a conflict.”
- ”Jesus over your sins, stress, and sufferings.”
- NO JESUS NO PEACE KNOW JESUS KNOW PEACE
- Fellowship with God enables victory over Satan
- Evil has agents. Don’t team with them
- What is stopping my belief in Jesus?
- How long will it take me to realized Jesus is WHO HE says HE IS?
- Do you currently have the peace of Christ right now ?
- What have you overcome ? Recently or in the past? Since Coronavirus?
- Do you suffer and sulk ? Or Conquer and have courage ?
- “YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING IN ORDER TO GROW THROUGH SOMETHING”
- “TEARS WATER THE SOUL TO MAKE THE BROKEN WHOLE”